- OFFICE PRODUCTS
- Data Centers
- Desktop Computers
- Laptop & Accessories
- INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS
Terms & Conditions
Kewalenergy.com / Onlyproducts.in ("Kewal Energy Solutions.,") understands your privacy. This Private Policy helps/supports the manner your data is collected and used by Kewalenergy.com.
We want you to be proud to use our Indian Online (ecommerce) Website; comfortable, secure in your information what ever you are provide us during your course of visiting our website and doing business through our website.
As a browser you can always question us and ask us about the privacy of this site.
The Informations Collected From You Are?
We will receive and collect (automatically) certain information in standard usage logs through our servers, including identification information obtained from areas like "cookies," sent to your browser from your Hard Disk, IP address which is assigned to the computer, domain server name by which you access our service. We also come to know the type of computer you are using and the web browser you are using.
We may also collect the following identifiable information about you:
1. Name including first and last name/alternate email address, Mobile phone number and contact details.
2. ZIP/Postal code, demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned).
3. Financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and opinions to develop our website further.
We may also collect the following information:
1. About the pages you visit/access, the links you click on our site, the number of times you access the page.
2. You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
We collect your information and the process details are below:
We will collect this information through the traffic of process from you when you visit our site.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
What We Do To Your Information?
(Received during your visit to our website)
We use your personal information to:
* Help us provide personalized features; tailor our sites to your interest.
* To get in touch with you when necessary, to provide the services requested by you.
* To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use contact information internally to:
* Direct our efforts for product improvement, contact you as a survey respondent.
* Notify you if you win any contest; and send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
* Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service; recognize your access privileges to our Web sites.
* Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player's progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings, help diagnose problems with our server.
* Administer our Web sites.
* Track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites.
With Whom Will Your Information Be Shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
1. We have your permission.
2. To provide products or services you've requested.
4. Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
What Choices Are Available To You Regarding Collection, Use And Distribution of Your Information?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our site. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing/promotional/newsletters mailings. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. See Contact information below. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
What Security Procedures Are In Place To Protect Information From Loss, Misuse Or Alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
How Can You Correct Inaccuracies In The Information?
To correct or update any information you have provided, our sites allow you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details you can use any of the following options:
Send an e-mail to helpdesk@Kewalenergy.com, info@Kewalenergy.com.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
Kewal Energy Solutions.,CHENNAI.11:38 AM 1/3/2017